Recently the West Valley View, the newspaper serving the communities of Avondale, Buckeye, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, and Tolleson ran an article on the tough economic times Arizona as a whole can look forward to over the next few years. Sadly, most Arizona residents had already come to this realization. The combination of the bursting of the massive housing bubble in Arizona and current rock-bottom housing values has left a look of people in a valueless house. Sprinkle in a dose of high unemployment and suddenly you have the making of a housing crisis.
A quick search of foreclosures in Avondale shows over six hundred homes are in foreclosure. That’s just houses in Avondale that are actually in foreclosure, a search for “Avondale per-foreclosures” shows nearly one thousand homes. Avondale is just a microcosm of what is happening through out Arizona, high mortgage payments on low value homes. Prescott, Kingman, Yuma, and every other city is suffering the same fate as Avondale.
Often times foreclosure is just a symptom of a greater problem, excessive debt. When excessive debt hits, a family has very few options to get out from under the foot of predatory credit card companies. That’s where bankruptcy comes in. A chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy will allow you to free yourselves from the shackles of excessive debt. If you are one of the many people suffering from crushing debt, we’re here to help.
Call our Avondale bankruptcy and foreclosure defense team at 623-258-4480 or send us an e-mail, and we will respond promptly. We look forward to helping you.
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.