The second you fall behind on a payment, the harassing phone calls begin. At Wright Law Offices, our bankruptcy attorneys know how incredibly frustrating and degrading it is to be relentlessly harassed by collectors.
Scottsdale Debt Relief Attorney
If you are fed up with the harassment and don’t know where to turn, let us help you find the answer.
Contact our Phoenix law firm at 480-845-0145 to stop creditor harassment and make a fresh start. We will analyze your unique financial situation and help you understand your options.
Escape Harassment Through Bankruptcy
In most cases, the best way to put an end to creditor harassment is through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Immediately upon filing bankruptcy, collectors are no longer allowed to contact you. All phone calls, including calls to your family members, letters and in-person visits, must cease. If a creditor illegally continues to harass you for payment, we can bring a lawsuit against the company for violating the automatic stay.
Debt settlement is also an option that can stop creditor harassment. However, this method may not provide instant relief from harassment.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Contact Wright Law Offices online or call 480-845-0145 to schedule a free consultation. Our Phoenix creditor harassment attorney would be happy to answer your questions and tell you about our approach to bankruptcy law.
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.