Scottsdale Repayment Attorney
You have a right to settle your debt. Sometimes bankruptcy is the best option; however, a skilled negotiator may be able to resolve your unpaid accounts without having to file for bankruptcy. If you attempt to settle your own debt, you may run into obstacles and uncooperative creditors without the assistance of an attorney.
Let an experienced professional direct the debt settlement process and protect your rights. Attorney Ben Wright is a seasoned debt negotiator and has successfully helped many clients in the Phoenix area escape their debt.
Contact Wright Law Offices to find out if debt settlement is right for you. Call 480-845-0145 to request a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable attorney.
An Alternative to Bankruptcy
At Wright Law Offices, we can help clients explore all of their options regarding their unsecured debt, including
Chapter 13 and debt settlement.
If debt settlement is possible in your case, we will help you consolidate and settle your past-due accounts for the lowest amount possible. We can also help prepare you for future success through credit counseling.
Beware of Fly-by-Night Debt Relief Companies
We warn our clients to be wary of fly-by-night "debt relief companies." Often times, these companies are not knowledgeable in the area of debt relief and are more focused on their own profits than they are on helping you.
Contact Us to Learn More About Debt Settlement
Call our Phoenix debt settlement attorney at 480-845-0145 or
send us an e-mail, and we will respond promptly. We look forward to meeting with you in a free consultation.
Location ServedTempe AZ, Phoenix AZ, Scottsdale AZ, Avondale AZ, Mesa AZ and Glendale AZ
"Benjamin Wright with Wright Law Office made a very difficult time for us much easier. We were struggling and did not know what our options were. He explained all our options and helped us to make the best financial decision. They made things easy and were always available to answer any questions we had. I would definitely recommend him."
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.