Personal & Business Bankruptcy & Debt Relief Lawyers in Buckeye, Arizona
At Wright Law Offices, we know that filing bankruptcy is not a decision most people take lightly. If you are considering speaking to a bankruptcy attorney about your financial troubles, we understand this is a last resort and that you have likely exhausted numerous other options.
Our team is here to put your mind at ease, help you identify your options and take the necessary steps to regain your financial freedom.
Contact Wright Law Offices online or call us in Phoenix, Arizona, at 602-456-6085. Come in and meet with us in a free consultation. We would be happy to answer your questions and tell you about our approach to bankruptcy law.
Our Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Services
Wright Law Offices of Phoenix, AZ, we help our clients either wipe out or manage their debt through the following methods:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Debt settlement
- Small business bankruptcy
- Short sales
- Loan modifications
How Can Bankruptcy Help You?
Many of our clients are facing the very real possibility of losing their homes or other property. If you are struggling to pay your bills and you want to put an end to your worries, filing bankruptcy can immediately:
Find out more about our
Contact Us Today
Call our Phoenix, Arizona, bankruptcy lawyer at 602-456-6085 or
send us an e-mail, and we will respond promptly. We look forward to meeting with you in a free consultation in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Kingman, Avondale or Prescott.
"Benjamin Wright with Wright Law Office made a very difficult time for us much easier. We were struggling and did not know what our options were. He explained all our options and helped us to make the best financial decision. They made things easy and were always available to answer any questions we had. I would definitely recommend him."
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.