High unemployment, the mortgage crisis and a down economy all contribute to the financial strain on homeowners in the Phoenix area. If you are struggling with high monthly payments and don’t know what to do with your mortgage, you may find the answers you are looking for at the Wright Law Offices.
Whether you are looking to save your home — or if you simply wish to walk away from your mortgage debt burden — bankruptcy may be a solid option for you.
Contact Wright Law Offices to speak to a Phoenix mortgage loan attorney about your legal options. Schedule a free consultation today.
Mortgage Loans in Bankruptcy: Exploring Your Options
Many factors must be considered when deciding what to do with a mortgage loan in bankruptcy. Our firm can help you determine your most practical option based on the equity in your home, your income level and other factors. Our Phoenix bankruptcy lawyers can help you determine if either of the following options is right for you:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — Whether you are looking to eliminate your mortgage debt and give up your house, or keep your house and eliminate other debts, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be right for you. Individuals with little or no equity in their homes (or those with negative equity) may find the financial relief they seek through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, which can eliminate mortgage debt.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — If you are looking to protect your assets and keep your house in bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be your best option. Chapter 13 bankruptcy stops the foreclosure process and allows you to repay a portion or all of the missed mortgage payments. The repayment plan lasts for a period of three to five years.
Contact a Phoenix Mortgage Loan Bankruptcy Lawyer
Learn more about your specific legal options by scheduling a
free consultation with an Arizona bankruptcy attorney. Call 480-845-0145 today.
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.