Are you afraid you could lose your car to repossession? A knowledgeable attorney can often act on your behalf to prevent repossession of a car, van, motorcycle, boat or any personal property that is considered secured debt.
Phoenix Debt Relief Attorney
If it’s time to catch up on your car payments or figure out a new repossession strategy to keep your vehicle,
Contact Wright Law Offices online or call 480-845-0145. We offer free consultations at all of our locations in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe.
Stop Repossession Through Bankruptcy
In some cases,
attorney Ben Wright is able to help clients file an immediate bankruptcy petition in order to stop a repossession from being carried out. An automatic stay will go into effect upon filing, which will protect your car or other property from being repossessed.
Chapter 7 and
Chapter 13 bankruptcy can relieve you of other, unsecured debts, which will then enable you to continue making payments on your vehicle.
Reduce Your Car Payments Through a 722 Redemption
A 722 redemption is also an option for some of our clients. If you owe more on your car than it is currently worth, a 722 redemption motion allows you to pay only the current market value of the car, not the entire loan amount. This is a helpful tool to keep you in your vehicle by making your payments affordable.
Speak to a Phoenix Repossession Attorney
Contact us to learn more about stopping repossession and to find out if you qualify for a 722 redemption. Certain restrictions apply. Call Wright Law Offices at 480-845-0145 to schedule a free consultation with a Phoenix repossession attorney.
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.