Foreclosure & Repossession Lawyer
With offices in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, Arizona, Wright Law Offices focus exclusively on bankruptcy law. Keeping our practice to one area allows us to handle complex bankruptcy cases, and stay current on the latest news and changes in laws related to bankruptcy.
If you are struggling financially, you are not alone. In 2009, more than 33,000 consumers and 1,600 businesses filed for bankruptcy in the state of Arizona, according to the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Bankruptcy is a powerful tool that can help you make a fresh financial start. Speak with a knowledgeable attorney about your options. Call Wright Law Offices at 480-845-0145 or
contact us online to request a free consultation.
Why Choose Our Firm?
At Wright Law Offices, we are dedicated to educating clients about their legal options in a way they can understand. We will never bombard you with legal jargon, leaving you confused or uncertain. In addition to our strong emphasis on personal service, we offer the following:
- An authority on bankruptcy: Our founding attorney,
Ben Wright, is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. Mr. Wright also has significant experience in non-bankruptcy debt relief methods.
- Free consultations and payment plans: We offer free initial consultations and flexible payment plan options that work with your budget.
- Flexible appointments: We offer evening and Saturday appointments by request.
- Spanish-speaking attorney: Attorney Ben Wright enjoys providing legal services en Español.
- 24-hour assistance: If we are unavailable at any time, our clients have access to a network of bankruptcy professionals who can answer their questions.
Contact Wright Law Offices for a Free Consultation
Call our Phoenix, Arizona bankruptcy lawyer at 480-845-0145 or
send us an e-mail, and we will respond promptly. We look forward to meeting with you in a free consultation.
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.