If you are considering filing bankruptcy on your small business, speak to a knowledgeable attorney first. Many times, there are better options that can allow you to continue operating your business.
Scottsdale Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney
If your small business is on the verge of financial failure,
Contact Wright Law Offices online or call 480-845-0145 for a free consultation.
Bankruptcy and Your Small Business
If your business is in distress, you must first consider whether it is worth saving. With a small business, it may be best to cut your losses and stop operations. Filing business bankruptcy may only put you in a worse place by preventing you from getting the credit your company needs to stay afloat.
If you believe that reorganizing your debt could be beneficial to your business operations, then Chapter 11 bankruptcy could be an option. However, this method is usually most successful for larger companies.
Many small business owners’ personal and business finances are intertwined. Instead of filing bankruptcy on their small businesses, often our clients choose to file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 personal bankruptcy. This can allow a business owner to keep the business while providing relief of personal, unsecured debt.
Speak to a Phoenix Business Bankruptcy Attorney
Before filing bankruptcy on your small business, talk to a professional. Call our Phoenix small business bankruptcy attorney at 480-845-0145 or
contact us online.
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.