Phoenix and Scottsdale Loan Modification Attorney
A combination of high unemployment rates and the crash of the housing market has caused many Phoenix and Scottsdale homeowners to fall into financial distress. If you are struggling to make your mortgage payment on time and are worried about foreclosure, speak to a professional about your options.
Predatory loan modification companies are on the prowl and looking to profit from your misfortune. Don’t fall into one of their traps.
Contact Wright Law Offices online or call 480-845-0145 for a free consultation in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe or Chandler. We will analyze your financial circumstances and identify if a short sale is your best option.
A short sale allows you to sell your home for less than you owe on your mortgage, with your mortgage lender forgiving the lost difference. The process is lengthy (usually lasting six months or longer) and requires first finding a buyer, and then getting the bank to approve the short sale.
If you are considering a short sale, speak with our knowledgeable Arizona short sale attorney. Though a short sale can help you avoid
foreclosure and allow you to start fresh in a new home, you may still be liable for taxes related to the sale.
Working with a lawyer during the short sale process can ensure that the correct steps are taken, that paperwork is completed correctly and that proper procedures are followed. At Wright Law Offices, we can also assist in negotiations with the bank in an effort to get you the best deal possible and ensure that your debt is canceled. We can even assist in working with a real estate agent to market the property.
Find out about
mortgage modification, another potential way to stop foreclosure.
Contact a Phoenix Short Sale Attorney
Contact Wright Law Offices online or call us in Phoenix or Scottsdale, Arizona, at 480-845-0145 to schedule a free consultation. We would be happy to answer your questions and tell you about our approach to foreclosure defense.
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.