Location: Phoenix, Arizona
E-mail: E-mail Me
Attorney Wright earned his J.D. Degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School. Mr. Wright is licensed to practice law in the states of Arizona and Wisconsin, as well as the U.S. District Court of Arizona. Attorney Wright practices in the fields of bankruptcy and debt settlement and will navigate you around any potential problems in a bankruptcy, whether it be a Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 Business Bankruptcy. Mr. Wright has years of experience in both the bankruptcy and criminal fields of law. Attorney Wright interned for Bankruptcy Judge Martin in the Western District of Wisconsin. He also worked with the Outagamie County District Attorney’s Office.
Mr. Wright worked for two bankruptcy law firms prior to starting his own practice and obtained valuable experience at those firms prior to starting his own practice. By starting his own practice, Ben Wright believed that he could be more effective in helping clients resolve their legal issues. Unlike many of the big bankruptcy law firms in the Phoenix metro area, Mr. Wright believes that clients should have an opportunity to have communication with their attorney and not only a paralegal. Mr. Wright has represented a significant number of clients in both State and Federal Courts.
Mr. Wright is a former member of the Wisconsin Army National Guard. He understands the special circumstances and considerations that members of the military often face in bankruptcy or debt settlement situations.
Mr. Wright is fluent in Spanish and has numerous clients who are Spanish-speaking only.
Mr. Wright always looks for ways to save his clients money and/or valuable assets in spite of a bankruptcy filing through the aggressive use of exemption planning. Contact Attorney Ben Wright and schedule a free consultation today.
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.