Too often, people who are struggling with their finances feel guilty, discouraged and depressed. At Wright Law Offices, our legal team is here to pick you up and help you move forward with your life. Bankruptcy is a powerful tool that can allow you to make a fresh financial start.
Did you know that many successful people have filed for bankruptcy, including Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln and Walt Disney?
Scottsdale Business Bankruptcy Lawyer
Call Wright Law Offices at 480-845-0145 or contact us online to request a free consultation with a knowledgeable Phoenix bankruptcy attorney at our office locations in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, Arizona. We provide legal advice and financial guidance to clients throughout Arizona.
A History of Bankruptcy in the U.S.
Bankruptcy options have existed in the United States for more than 200 years. The need for debt relief was deemed so important that Congress created a distinct set of laws just for this purpose. Now more than ever, people are utilizing this invaluable choice when faced with overwhelming debt.
Comprehensive Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Services
Wright Law Offices, we offer our clients legal counsel with integrity, advocacy and understanding. We will fight for you until we reach the very best outcome for your unique circumstances. Please visit our bankruptcy overview page to learn more about our comprehensive services, including individual and business bankruptcy, and
Call for a Free Consultation with a Phoenix Bankruptcy Lawyer
Because your financial situation is of utmost importance to you right now, we offer free initial consultations. Come in and meet us, learn about our approach and then you can decide if we are the right law firm to help you. Call our Phoenix bankruptcy lawyer at 480-845-0145 or send us an e-mail, and we will respond promptly.
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.