CONSUMERS STRUGGLING TO MANAGE CREDIT CARD DEBT
A story written on Forbes a while back questioned whether [...]
Company Chooses Chapter 7 Over Chapter 11
News of another financially distressed business filing for reorganization through [...]
Commercial Bankruptcy Can Mean A New Life For A Business
Many people see bankruptcy as symbolic of failure. In fact, [...]
Health Care Coverage Does Not Insure Against Medical Debt
The attention given to health reform in this country has [...]
Health Care Costs Leave Many Overwhelmed By Medical Debt
Health insurers and individuals who do not have health insurance [...]
Older Students May Need Debt Relief From Student Loans
For many people, a college education and student loans have [...]
Bankruptcy, Divorce and Home Ownership
During a divorce in Arizona and in other community-property states, [...]
What Happens When Someone Files For Bankruptcy
When someone living in Arizona files for bankruptcy, they are [...]
Preparing For A New Life After Personal Bankruptcy
Arizona residents faced with the difficult prospect of bankruptcy may [...]
Adults Usually Not Responsible For Childhood Medical Debts
A visit to the doctor is not something to which [...]
Financial Challenges Associated With 401(k) Loans
A recent study reported that a quarter of the population [...]
Financial Challenges Bring Debt Collection Abuses
Financial challenges brought on by unemployment and a struggling economy [...]
College Students Increasingly Struggle With Credit Card Debt
The struggling economy, unemployment and unexpected life changes have been [...]
Payday Loans In Arizona May Create Financial Challenges
For years, Arizona workers have used payday loans to meet [...]
Arizona Attorney General Sued Companies Over Broken Debt Relief Promises
Events leading to the simultaneous collapse of the real estate [...]
Expected Doctor Shortage Adds to Consumer Concerns
People in need of medical care in Arizona and other [...]
Fewer Arizona Homeowners Have Seriously Delinquent Mortgages
The good news for Arizona homeowners is that foreclosure [...]
Chapter 7 Versus Chapter 13 Bankruptcy In Arizona
Many Arizona citizens are familiar with the general concept of [...]
Foreclosure Might Help Some People
Homeowners in Phoenix who are underwater on their homes might [...]
Is Your Home Safe When You File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Arizona residents who are considering filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy might [...]
Chapter 13 Could Affect Your Income Tax Refund
Tax season comes every year, but the real work for [...]
Student Loans Do Not Follow Traditional Loan Regulations
Students who acquire student loans need to be aware of [...]
Asset Liquidation Issues in Chapter 7
Bankruptcy can provide a fresh financial start for a consumer [...]
Credit Reporting Data Needs To Be Checked After Bankruptcy
When Arizona residents file for bankruptcy, one of their first [...]
Why should you hire our firm to represent you in bankruptcy?
Great question. Here are a few reasons:
- 1. Bankruptcy is our sole area of practice. Attorney Wright has over 10 years of experience in the field of bankruptcy and has helped over 1000 people successfully file.
- 2. Attorney Wright has an accounting background that is useful in analyzing complex financial documents. Prior to law school he obtained a degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin School of Business. He exercised his strong numerical aptitude in the field of accounting, including several years with The Kohler Co., before ultimately deciding to pursue a law degree.
- 3. New clients meet with an attorney during their first visit. We understand your time is valuable. It is important your questions are answered quickly and accurately so you can take appropriate steps to secure a better financial future and eliminate fear and stress.
4. In business, referrals are the highest form of professional compliment. We frequently receive referrals from other lawyers and previous clients.
- 5. Our firm is small which enables us to focus on quality over quantity. We don’t have billboards on the I-10 or banners affixed to public transportation. Our approach is a bit more understated. We care about people and doing things right and it shows in our low employee turnover and positive reviews.
- 6. Perhaps the most important consideration is the cost of filing bankruptcy. We continuously assess our fees to ensure we offer fair and competitive pricing. We want to offer you a deal without sacrificing the quality of your experience.
Ways we can help…
What our clients are saying…
Mr. Wright and his staff were amazing. They made a negative situation a lot better and turned it into a positive. Could really tell they care helping people and I will refer their Phoenix Bankruptcy Attorney firm to friends and family. Thanks again.
I called around looking for the right bankruptcy lawyer and came across Benjamin Wright. He personally called me for the consultation seeing how I live in Kingman AZ. He was very helpful from the start and his staff was very friendly and explained any questions I had, sorry for all the questions. I would definitely recommend Wright law offices, and I do!! Thanks for everything, you made what seemed like a hard thing to do simple!! You guys rock!!!
Great lawyer, he really helped my mother out of a jam. She was totally new to bankruptcy and he talked with us for about an hour and a half to make sure she wouldn’t be worried.
Ben is a kind and down to earth attorney. He worked around my busy schedule as a single mom (school, full-time job, and daycare pick up and drop off times). He explained absolutely everything to me and was good about e-mailing. I am writing this review as a THANK YOU.
I had a very positive experience with Attorney Wright. He or his staff returned my e-mails and calls promptly (even after business hours occasionally). His fees were reasonable. He was patient with me when I showed up in court missing an important document. He is aggressive, but fair and nice.